Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just a little thanks...

I am so excited that I met, no, EXCEEDED my fund raising goal! However, I could not have done it without help from some amazing people. I just wanted to give some shout-outs to those who helped me!

My sister Laura and her dog Emma.


Emma has been such a well behaved and loving, loyal dog her whole life. Laura totally understands the importance of taking in the everyday mutt. You get the best of a couple breeds when you pick a mutt!

My parents.

For 20 years they paid for vet bills and food for some good little kitties and doggies we have had. They also are taking care of my old tuxedo cat, Oreo. She really enjoys sleeping by their fireplace so they are graciously letting her retire with them in Northern Arizona.

My Father and Mother-in-law.
Todd's parents have adopted a couple incredible rescue cats. If you ever want to see the Arnold Schwarzenegger of felines, just ask to see a picture of their tabby Tyson. He is a monster, but as sweet as can be.


My fellow journalism student and just a great friend Randi.
Randi has never questioned my extreme love of my cats. I really appreciated her supporting the PetWalk. She really wanted to come be there on Sunday but she has to go out of town.


Our awesome neighbors Nick and Sarah

along with their two beautiful girls Fiona and Karlene
They would be the first people I would call if one of my kitties did something cute or I had a cat story to tell.

A long-time family friend (and fourth sister) Stephanie.
Stephanie herself recently adopted a full-grown dog, which is a life saver since many adult dogs have a harder time getting rescued.

I also wanted to thank Todd's co-workers and my sister Katie's co-workers. They all really stepped up to the plate right away and gave me some of my first donations.

We still have a couple days until PetWalk. Just because we reached our fund raising goal doesn't mean you have stop donating or telling your friends to donate. You even have time to still sign up and walk with us! We are so thankful for the money we raised and so are the pets and pet owners who's life you might just have changed!

Endless Thanks!!!

-Heidi
The LOH Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment